Register for Teen Support Group
Teen support group is one of the most powerful tools in helping teens grow and get better along side their peers. When teens realize they are no longer alone in their struggles they begin to see there is help and there is hope. Each group is led by a trained therapist with a small group of 4-7 members and ensures positive productive conversation as well as development of new coping skills.
Although some teens are apprehensive at first, once they take that first step out of their comfort zone more often than not group will become the highlight of their week and something they schedule their whole week around.
Group is offered virtually and in -person depending on everyone's location and availability.
WHO: Teens ages 13-18 struggling with depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, and self-harm
WHAT: Weekly teen support group for teens struggling with depression, anxiety, covid adjustment, and self-harm.
WHEN: Contact Christian for latest group meeting days and times
WHERE: 2770 Main St., Frisco, TX 75033
HOW MUCH: $50 per session
MORE INFO: Call or text Christian at (214) 884-4204 or email
To register for group fill out the form below and discover current days and times for open groups, please use the contact form to indicate your interest.
I understand that teen support group is not therapy and is only meant for teens to build community and as a support for teens to discover new coping skills
I understand that group starts and ends at a certain times. (communicated weekly through text updates) Anytime before or after these hours is not considered a function of Alpine Connection Counseling or Christian Hill, MA, LPC
Although you can pay with cash/check, the preferred method of payment is credit card as teens tend lose or forget checks written by parents. You will only be billed when your child commits to group for that evening.
Before clicking submit, please agree to read and agree to communicate with your child our group rules:
Being a part of the Teen Support Group is a privilege and as a result we have a few rules to make group the best experience for everyone.
Breaking group rules can result in not being able to attend group unless you follow a group re-entry plan.
1. It is not permitted in group to glorify destructive behaviors including self harm, substance use, eating disorders, sexual promiscuity, criminal activity, or violence.
2. Once group starts, electronic devices are only tolerated to share examples with very minimal use. Headphones during group while others are talking or fixating on your phone will not be allowed and is considered rude to other group members.
3. Smoking or the use of substances are not allowed on the property of Alpine Connection Counseling offices. It is also not allowed to come to group under the influence of any kind. If someone comes to group high or under the influence, they will be asked to leave.
4. If a group member discovers another group member is in danger of hurting themselves or others, they have a responsibility and are required to tell Christian, a parent, or a responsible adult.
5. Respect for self and others in the group is mandatory. Interrupting others, gossiping outside of group, being too aggressive, attention seeking, or causing drama within the group will not be tolerated.
6. Dating in group usually causes problems and can negatively effect the whole groups focus and attention and will not be tolerated.